Donnerstag, 10. Dezember 2009

Whats´s to come...?

Hi guys!



Today i finished my EDT- cycle, unfortunatly not with an EDT- session, since i destroyed myself yesterday mit some "assistance work". :-D



Now i´ll take the weekend off(after my exam tomorrow), chill out, go out with my friends, you know: unwind.



But:

What´s next?





On Monday i´ll start a new cycle, the main focus will be (Strength-)Endurance.

Basically this means workouts from NavySEALs.com, CrossfitEndurance- stuff and lots of kettlebell- work (using the AKC FitnessProtocol).

I´ll try to fit in a 6d/w schedule plus my martial arts training.

We´ll see how that goes.



At this point, I´m not quite sure how long it will last, since i really like the EDT- approach but i feel i have to do something else now or i´ll increase my risk of injury.



So maybe it will only last till january, maybe i´ll go with it till february. We´ll see.



The first 1,5 weeks will be used to build up the volume, because during my christmas- and new-years- hollidays i got some nice projects planned.



-1x Naturtrainings- gathering.

-1x Endurance special.

-1x Outdoor special.

-1000x Swings on the 24th of December.

-and another endurance special.



Now that i look at it, i´m not quite sure where to fit in sleep... ;-D



I hope i made you curious, I´ll definetly post pictures and videos as well as detailed reports here on the blog.



Enjoy life and train hard!

All the best,

Harry

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen