Donnerstag, 24. Dezember 2009

Christmas Endurance Special

Merry Christmas.

For most people. christmas is family time. You know, hang out with family, dinners, presents, more food...

For me as well. ;-)

But those who don´t do anything during the christmas holidays need nuts like me who also push their workload during the holidays so they maybe do something.
Please don´t go jogging now...

For me, i spent about a hour of my 24th of december doing:

-500x Swings
-500x Push Presses,

both with a 16kg Kettlebell.


It´s about rep 300 at the end of the short clip.

No more rules, just finish it.
It took me something short of an hour.

To be honest, I was suprised how well it went.
Since I worked at a cosy cadence it turned out to be an 1hour endurance event, my grip stayed with me, my legs kept on going, my back feels great and my shoulders are going to be sore tomorrow.

Overall I´m happy. I like stuff like that.

Train hard and enjoy life!
All the best,
Harry

4 Kommentare: