Sonntag, 21. März 2010

Walking amongst giants

I often speak about the way of the warrior, his path on this earth, under this sun.

Going an your own, fighting, improving, to battle for yourself and others is one thing.

The company of other beings is the other thing.


Every day i realize how privileged I am.
Not only do I have got all the possibillities to get every education I could ever want, to afford all the little extras I need, so see the world, with my own eyes or through the ones of others.

The more I wander this earth the more people I am allowed to meet the more humble I become.

The internet made it possible for me to obtain all the information I need for my training, my personal favoured tool for self- development.

Clients of mine asking questions which turn around my perception of movement and allow me to understand it better and make it better for others.

But I am also given the chance to meet people on my way, most of the time through my medical education, who are giving me the gift of spending time with them, talking to them, listening to their expiriences, their way of seeing things around us, feeling the world outside and within;
showing me details which enrichen my life, open my mind in many ways to multiply my own possibilities both inside and outside.

Those people, most of them at the beginning of their journey, some further ahead on their path than others, already obtain knowledge enough for ages.
Most of the time I sit among them, listening, imagining, feeling, dreaming, asking myself what kind of wonderful energy brought me to them.


Thank you.


Train hard and enjoy life, walk every walk with open eyes.
All the best,
Harry

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen