Sonntag, 1. August 2010

Lessons from skydiving

Over the last years I was able to save enough money to treat myself to something I was looking forward to since 2003: a skydiving- course which will enable me to jump out of planes all over the world.


After two days of theory one comment of a teacher clinged to my mind:
"Everybody changes thanks to this course. Most of the time to the better."


So I will watch very carefully, like I always do regarding to my training, how this education and learning this new skill will change me.

It certainly will as every experience of an extreme situation with high sensory input and fast reaction time does.


I´m also very curious how people who do not see me face- to- face will experience me after the summer, since a lot has already and will change in the coming months.


So enjoy the ride.


Train hard and enjoy life!
All the best,
Harry

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen