Mittwoch, 18. August 2010

Lessons from skydiving (3) - Being there just isn´t enough

When I start talking with people about my general perspective of the world, my life, my development I get to a point where people come to the conclusion I believe in fate.

Well, some of them are right, some of them are wrong because I depends on how you see "fate"...

A person who sees fate as something which will occur no mather what one does wouldn´t be right... I do not believe in that kind of fate.


Because I think we all are in some way forging our destiny.


From the smallest particles known to men, up to our plane of existence in which we call a small space "earth" up to the biggest galaxies... Everything is interacting.

When there is a manipulation on one plane, there are consequences on others as well.

One of the sadest examples was the atom- bomb...
A manipulation at an subatomic level altered or ended the lives of so many, changed bodies of humans, which can be a rather difficult task (just ask someone who has ever tried to lose weight or gain muscle, wanted different looks, etc.), and, even more impressive, changed the minds of millions of people, the way they see the world, their leaderships/governments, changed the way things were done and changed the whole course of history, the lifes of people living 60 years after the first manipulation on a subatomic level... Talk about a cataclysmik reaction...


This huge amount of energy unleashed transformed a huge amount of space as well as time.
But even the slightest shift in energy has consequences... Maybe not as huge as a nuclear weapon but something is happening...

As Morihei Ueshiba once said "I who am the universe", the smallest action, the smalles fear, the smallest act of kindness can carry the waves (or particles) of energy out into the world...

So fate seems to me just a interpretation of the principle of conservation of energy...Or how my grandmother used to put it: "you will reap what you haved sowed".
(Yeah, she had some wisdom... ;-D)


So to me fate is just what you give out there into the world, what comes around...


So...Before you ask: No, I did not pass out during an Exit from a plane and came up with that stuff and therefor call it "Lessons from skydiving"...


It came to me rather late during my jumps with my trainers.
One problem I dragged through all my Level- jumps: my feet/legs were too short...
You see if you got your arms in front you kinda need something out back to equal the airstream you are falling through. Simple physics.
(That´s why the shuttlecocks in badminton have a symmetrical shape above their center of mass, to allow the nucleus an even fall)

They definetly want you to get to a state of relaxation during your free- fall- time but they also repeatedly told us (and since I´m a quite intelligent human being it took me just under 7 jumps to actually get it) to keep an active posture.
Arch your back, head back, long toes...



It is very simple although it is a difficult principle of physics and an even more complex symbol for fate:

You have to be active, control your actions, emotions, have a plan and act accordingly to control your fall and not becoming a toy in the changing air current.



Train hard and enjoy life!
All the best,
Harry

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen