Sonntag, 1. Mai 2011

Velocity Diet Completed

Well...It´s done.
It´s my last day of the Velocity Diet...Tonight at 2400 I´m back to eating solid food.

To be honest, it´s about time.
It´s fun to drop weight, get some mindfuck going but still... :-D

There have been some physical changes as well, as you can see in the video below.
So objective number 3 has been accomplished as well as number 1 and 2.



I lost around 6-7kg, my strength levels are the same or higher, conditioning didn´t suffer either.
I even took a blood- sample yesterday and I will have the results in a few weeks...


To be honest, there is nothing more I can say right now...Maybe during the next few days some insights will occur to me which I can share with you.


If not... It´s always best to try it ourself anyway...


Train hard and enjoy every moment!
All the best,
Harry

5 Kommentare:

  1. Congrats for your great perfomance!

    I think you have done a great job and the difference at your belly fat are very good ;-)

    The benefit for your mind is shure much higher....

    ²If not... It´s always best to try it ourself anyway...² ;-) ;-) Yes,i agree 100%

    Take care!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Words will not aid in comprehending your experience - only following your footprints will.

    Congratulations from me as well that you sustained willpower throughout this probably longer-than-you-thought-it-would-last four weeks.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. @Brucedala
    Thank you very much.
    Yes indeed, the mental benefits outweigh the purely physical by far...

    @Simon
    Thank you very much.
    I agree 100%, doing is the only way to truely understand.

    I didn´t feel that long,actually.
    Sometimes the days were long but in sum time passed very quickly.

    Take care you two!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hi,

    looks good! how did you replace those biotest supps you can't get here? or did I miss a post...

    maybe I should give Velocity dieting a shot...

    Greetings

    Sebastian

    http://thefitnesscompendium.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. @Fitness compendium

    Thank you.

    I used the Extrem Whey Deluxe by BodyAttack, I´m buying my FishOil from the VitaminExpress in Germany and beside that I did not use any supplements.

    Take care,
    Harry

    AntwortenLöschen